As you know, you change your overdrive like a shirt so why not put everything in one pedal with a small size? Cerberus exists for that, its a very transparent overdrive which lets you keep all the quality of your clear sound while finding the desired saturated harmonics.
3 steps for 3 clipping, jazz, blues or rock styles. Inside, a potentiometer will allow you to completely transform your overdrive from a very transparent sound to a warm distortion!
- Gain - Controls overdrive amount, from clean to saturation.
- Tone - Controls the tone of the overdrive
- Volume - Level of the overdrive
- 3 position switch, Soft clipping LED, Hard clipping with 4 or 5 silicon diodes and hard clipping with 2 high threshold voltage silicon diodes.
- Roll off - The level in which the circuit saturates, below this the overdrive just adds volume, above and it adds dBs and saturates!
- Tone switch - Adjusts the frequency range of the tone control
- Asymmetric - Choose whether to add a 5th diode on the second position of the clipping switch