We're sorry, this product is currently out of stock. Call us for information on availability of this product, or to discuss alternative / similar products.
Our helpful, knowledgeable and friendly team are happy to help, so why not call us on 0161 436 4799 or request a call-back?
Truetone has completely re-invented the Route 66 pedal with the new V3 Series version. All new circuitry takes the best tones of previous versions and makes them even better, with far more versatility. Here are some of the highlights:
• Completely re-invented Route 66 pedal, with new circuitry.
• Compression and Overdrive in one box. Use together or separately.
• Compression Clean Mix knob allows varying degrees of compression mixed with dry signal, and the ability to be used as a clean boost.
• Same Comp, Tone (with on/off switch) and Volume knobs as previous Route 66 pedals.
• Redesigned, quieter compression with more subtle noise gate circuit.
• New overdrive channel based on the Reverend/GarageTone Drivetrain pedal, but with Clean Mix and Voice controls.
• Overdrive Clean Mix knob allows for various blends of overdrive and dry signal, including all drive or all clean boost.
• Voice switch chooses between bright and open, or more saturated overdrive.
• Separate Bass and Treble knobs.
• The V3 Route 66 sounds equally great with guitar or bass, and even with keyboards and other instruments!